Food for thought:
- I believe in unicorns and mermaids. Legends, superstitions, and conspiracies.
- I believe in the end of the rainbow. That pot of gold and a pocket full of sunshine.
- I believe that true love exists. That there are other fishes in the sea, and you just don’t go “fishing” for them.
- I believe in wishful thinking and that dreams do come true. Coins tossed into a well, hunting the night sky for falling stars, and blowing out candles on a birthday cake.
- I believe in karma. That things happen for a reason.
- I believe in the greater power and the heavens above. And that people are able to sell their souls to the devil.
- I believe in the lies and gossips told on a daily basis.
- I believe in the high influences from sex, drugs, and rock n roll.
- I believe in the power of money and music. That both wealth and song keeps the world round.
- I believe that children are the future. And that proper discipline builds the experience which then shapes the personality.
- I believe in peace and in happy endings.
Ethnicity: 100% Filipino
Birthdate: March 1st
Current Location: Northern part of Guam. [Click for Guam reblogs]
Height: 5’6 short, I know
Fears: RATS. The dark. Clowns. Heights, basically falling.
Piercings: Four on each ear, including a cartilage piercing. And one on my lip.
Tattoos: Not yet! I don’t have the cash to get one and I really need to think about it.
Favourite colour(s): Red. Then purple. Then maroon. Then navy blue.
Favourite Animal: Lion rhymes with Ryan :3
Why Tumblr?: Why not Tumblr?
Updated: November 03, 2012